Florida High Net Worth Divorce Attorney in Boca Raton
Individuals with considerable assets or income face complex issues when confronting divorce — from unique property considerations such as how to deal with a family business to addressing complex taxation issues in property distribution and support obligations.
High Net Worth Divorces in Boca Raton, Florida
Our Boca Raton high net worth divorce lawyers at Brodie & Friedman, P.A., have extensive legal experience representing clients in complex divorce litigation and advising clients through resolving matters in divorce mediation. Our divorce trial lawyers are aggressive advocates of your interests and can provide effective strategies tailored to achieve your goals. Contact the Law Practice of Brodie & Friedman, P.A., in Palm Beach County to arrange a consultation.
Protecting Your Interests
One of the most difficult issues in a divorce involving individuals of high net worth is that the couple often shares business assets, professional practices, investment accounts, multiple properties and other highly valued assets. Careful consideration must be given to determine what property is separate, what property is marital and what appreciated value of separate property is now considered marital property as well.
Business Assets, Investments and Other Interests
Our attorneys work with forensic experts, business accountants and other experts that handle matters which frequently arise in a high net worth divorce case, such as:
- Deciding what to do with a family business
- Obtaining a comprehensive business valuation and appraisal
- Defining asset characterization
- Identifying if a qualified domestic relations order is necessary for the division of retirement assets
- Enforcing a premarital agreement if one exists
- Investigating suspicions of hidden assets and offshore accounts
- Addressing tax considerations in determining alimony and child support
- Resolving other concerns relating to a high asset divorce or high income divorce cases
Contact a Florida high net worth divorce attorney
The offices of Brodie & Friedman, P.A., provides sophisticated divorce representation to doctors, lawyers, CEOs and other professionals in Boca Raton, West Palm Beach and throughout Palm Beach County and surrounding areas.
For more information about our divorce services or to discuss your case with an experienced Boca Raton divorce attorney, contact our legal team at Brodie & Friedman, P.A., at 561-392-5100.