Danielle M Ostrovsky is an associate at Brodie & Friedman, P.A. Mrs. Ostrovsky is dedicated to providing professional legal services to clients facing a wide range of family law matters including dissolution of marriage, paternity, enforcement/modification proceedings, alimony, child support, child custody/timesharing and parental responsibility, equitable distribution, dependency and pre & post nuptial agreements. Danielle M Ostrovsky recognizes that divorce and other family law matters present emotional and financial obstacles for each family, and she is compassionate and dedicated to addressing those issues.
Danielle M Ostrovsky was born in South Florida. She graduated from the University of Central Florida’s Nicholson School of Communication with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Public Relations and received her Juris Doctor from Nova Southeastern University. Mrs. Ostrovsky has been proudly selected as a 2018 and 2019 Super Lawyers Rising Stars recipient. Each year, no more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected in the State of Florida to receive this honor.
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2018, 2019
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers Scholarship Recipient
- Broward County Bar Association, Member
- Palm Beach County Bar Association, Member
- The Florida Bar, Family Law Section, Member
- The Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division, Member
Admission Dates & Jurisdictions
- Florida, 2014
- District of Columbia, 2019
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2014
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2014
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida, 2014