|Location||Boca Raton, Florida|
Danielle M. Kaye is an associate at Brodie & Friedman, P.A. She has managed family law cases, complex commercial litigation suits, personal injury suits, and has served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Susan Lebow, where she has handled juvenile dependency matters. Ms. Kaye will continue to focus her practice handling Marital & Family Law matters relating to family, divorce, paternity, enforcement/modification proceedings, alimony, child support, child custody/timesharing and parental responsibility, and pre & post nuptial agreements.
Ms. Kaye was born in South Florida. She graduated from the University of Central Florida’s Nicholson School of Communication with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Public Relations and received her Juris Doctor from Nova Southeastern University. While in law school, Ms. Kaye was State President of The Florida Bar Law Student Division, overseeing a seventy-member Board of Law Student Division Governors. She was appointed by Florida Bar Past-President Eugene Pettis as the only law student to serve on the Vision 2016 Commission. Ms. Kaye was a graduation honors award recipient of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers scholarship and graduated with Pro Bono Honors for more than 250 hours of pro bono service during law school.
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center
- University of Central Florida
- Broward County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section
- The Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division